Quality and information security policy
Clupik Management S.L., an organization dedicated to the design, development and marketing of software for the integrated management and digitization of sports entities, has decided to implement a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001 to improve the service it provides to its customers, as well as an Information Security Management System based on ISO 27001, with the aim of preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
On the one hand, the Management of Clupik Management S.L., approaches the Quality System as a way to organize the operation of the organization based on some basic pillars such as the quality of its products, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the system. To this end, the organization's Quality Management System is based on the following principles:
- Quality and its improvement are the responsibility of all the members of the ORGANIZATION starting from the Top Management.
- Quality is obtained by planning, executing, reviewing and improving the Management System, keeping in mind at all times the context of the organization, both internal and external.
- Quality is oriented towards the satisfaction of all our customers and interested parties, through the commitment of the entire organization to meet their needs and requirements, as well as the legal and regulatory requirements and those of the products themselves.
- Quality is based on the Continuous Improvement of both the processes of service provision and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System in which preventing errors is a fundamental aspect.
- Quality directs us to pay the maximum attention to the technological evolution and to the possible improvements that the new technologies put at our disposal.
- Quality requires the participation and collaboration of everyone so this policy is disseminated to all staff of the ORGANIZATION for their knowledge and understanding.
Likewise, the Management of Clupik Management S.L., is aware that information is an asset that has a high value for the Organization and therefore requires adequate protection, for which it establishes the following as basic objectives, starting point and support of the objectives and principles of information security:
- The protection of personal data and the privacy of individuals.
- The safeguarding of the organization's records.
- The protection of intellectual property rights.
- The documentation of the information security policy.
- The assignment of security responsibilities.
- The formation and training for information security.
- The registration of security incidents.
- Business continuity management.
- The management of changes that may occur in the company related to security.
The Management of Clupik Management S.L., through the development and implementation of this Information Security Management System acquires the following commitments:
- Develop services in accordance with legislative requirements, identifying for this purpose the legislation applicable to the lines of business developed by the organization and included in the scope of the Information Security Management System.
- Establishment and fulfillment of contractual requirements with interested parties.
Defining security training requirements and providing the necessary training in this area to interested parties, through the establishment of training plans.
- Prevention and detection of viruses and other malicious software, by developing specific policies and establishing contractual agreements with specialized organizations.
- Business continuity management, developing continuity plans in accordance with internationally recognized methodologies.
- Establishing the consequences of security policy violations, which will be reflected in the contracts signed with stakeholders, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Acting at all times within the strictest professional ethics.
For the effective application of these principles and commitments, the support of both the management team and the staff is absolutely necessary.